Pioma-Odlewnia Sp.z o.o.
ul. Romana Dmowskiego 38
97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski
VAT EU NO. PL7712766908
Building a PGO-centred community based on our values and providing our employees with opportunities to achieve personal and professional success.
Tenfold increase in invested capital in each of the future ten-year periods (10×10).
– our corporate culture recognizes that our people are important to our business and thus each should be treated with respect and dignity.
– by being trustworthy and honouring our commitments, we build clients’ trust towards ourselves and our company.
– we respect and implement all principles in a complete and consistent manner. However, we also share our concerns and address them openly.
– we act in a well-thought out manner, and are encouraged to make individual decisions, while being aware of their impact on people and the environment.
– we go beyond what is material and tangible. Whether it is faith in God, moral principles, or a common mission and goals, faith unites us in focusing on future and long-term issues.
Living in accordance with the above values is necessary to contribute to our community. Observing these values helps us succeed and identify with the company.